About us...nothing speaks more about us than over three decades of Clients & Friends.
At HMS, we manage projects as the Owner's Representative for owners or managers of properties within the hospitality, integrated resort, and entertainment industries. We provide world-class Owner's Representative services for owners without internal project management resources when needed and as needed. These owners receive the same level of capabilities found in some of the most significant development businesses globally without the necessity to "ramp up" staff and risk the possibilities of selecting inappropriate staffers and organizational safeguards. For owners with in-house development, design & construction capabilities, we enhance their capabilities by allowing them to outsource services when needed. Often this outsourcing can be done quicker, with less cost, and with more certainty of professional competency than expanding in-house staffing. In some cases, our coaching and mentoring can build in-house expertise.
How HMS as an Owner's Representative breaks down
1. Advocate for the owner's interests above all others.
2. Bring a solid and decisive owner's presence to the project; keep pushing the project forward.
3. Provide a source of accountability to the owner in all aspects of the project.
4. Make sure that project goals and expectations are clear.
5. Meeting or exceeding the owner's expectations of quality, schedule, budget, safety, and social awareness.
6. Relieve the owner of the day-to-day management of the project while keeping the owner involved in all critical decisions which affect the design, schedule, and budget.
7. Liaison between operational and development teams. We are making certain that communications are clear.
8. Provides the experience, skills, and time to manage diverse professionals, including architects, designers, engineers, consultants, contractors, vendors, and building officials.
Let HMS Protect your Interest...after all, it is your Asset!
Owners need to protect their interests, and for those owners with limited time, skills, or capacity, the selection of a firm Owner's Representative is essential. An Owner's Representative should have vast experience, and unique skill sets developed as an Owner's Representative. At HMS, we think like owners, and we have the necessary expertise and skillsets to use to the owner's advantage.
Hospitality Management Services as Owner's Representatives fall into five basic categories:
1. Concept Planning / Due Diligence
2. Preconstruction Management
3. Construction / Project Management
4. Project Controls / Risk Management
5. Advisory Services