HMS has divested itself from the direct management and operation of Lodging properties. However, for those that have sought us out predicated on our reputation and philosophy of leadership & management, we are happy to make referrals predicated on your organization's needs. It's a courtesy we are more than happy to provide.
- WE WILL GO TO EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHS TO KNOW OUR GUESTS, CREATING EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS BY DELIVERING HIGHLY PERSONALIZED SERVICE WITH HUMILITY AND GRACE. WE WILL CREATE LIFELONG MEMORIES.
- WE WILL LIVE BY OUR VALUES AS WE PERFORM AT EXTRAORDINARY LEVELS.
- WE ARE PREPARED AND EMPOWERED ALWAYS TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE COLLECTIVE ENJOYMENT AND SUCCESS OF OUR GUESTS & CLIENTS.
Hospitality Management Services draws our inspiration from some of the most desirable destinations in the world. With strong values and the desire to serve and help others, HMS takes an active role to become involved in every community that we engage in, lending ourselves to create a culture that melds to that of our venue.
- WITH PROGRAMS that provide our employees and associates the opportunity to volunteer their time and make a positive difference in community issues ranging from at-risk youth to educational assistance and senior care, HMS rewards community involvement participation.
Management & Operations
Luxury hotels and resorts cater to a specific caliber of clientèle. Reaching that niche market can be challenging for independent hotels without a national marketing presence, maintaining the position even more so, so leaders in the independent hospitality industry have relied on Hospitality Management Services to develop marketing strategies and guide the marketing operations their luxury properties. We deliver superior results to our hotel owners. We actively develop third-party, performance-based management relationships with owners of quality INDEPENDENT (NON-FLAGGED) properties who share our operating philosophy. In certain instances, HMS is willing to structure performance-based agreements to demonstrate the results we produce.
HMS managers possess an entrepreneurial spirit that makes them each a leader in their respective markets. They know how to deliver on our key objectives: Guest Satisfaction, Quality Products, Associate Relations, and Superior Financial Performance.
A fundamental strength & a well-publicized aspect of Hospitality Management's reputation is our extensive sales and marketing expertise. Our reputation allows us to recruit the best sales professionals in each market. More times than not, they seek us out. We value all of our human resources and invest in them through training and reward them for their successes. Historically we have taken properties (new or existing), and within eight to twelve (8-12) months, increase or create; NOI, ADR RevPAR, TripAdvisor Rankings & Gross Revenue...ALL significantly or well above pro forma projections.
Our results for all our clients & properties have been yields and penetration well above their respective STR (Smith Travel Research) competitive set and are consistently the market leader in each market we find ourselves.